At Bridge Community Church you will be welcomed into a friendly, Christ-Centered environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Bridge so you can plan your visit with us. All you need to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
What to Expect
• Our Summer Service Worship Celebrations are Sunday morning at 9:00 am and are about 90 minutes.
• Children have a blast in our 9:00 am Christ-Centered programs specially designed with Pre-K – 6th in mind. We also have a safe, welcoming nursery for your younger tikes. All our children’s programs are staffed with trained, background checked, friendly, and well- qualified teachers and helpers that love bringing the Bible to life.
• A member of our Belong Team will greet you in the lobby to help familiarize you with the building and answer any question you might have.
• Come as you are and dress how you like.
• Pastor Todd’s Bible-based messages are thought-provoking and relevant to everyday life.
• Enjoy our dynamic worship music through a variety of musical styles.
• We do not pass an offering plate because our goal is to freely serve and bless you.
• There are boxes stationed at doorways throughout the building for prayer request, welcome cards and offerings.
• Stop by the welcome desk in the lobby so we can bless you with a welcome bag.