At Bridge Community Church you will be welcomed into a friendly, Christ-Centered environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Bridge so you can plan your visit with us. All you need to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
What to Expect
• We have two Worship Celebrations on Sunday morning. The 9:00 service is about 75 minutes and the 11:00 is about 90 minutes.
• Children have a blast in our 9:00am Christ-Centered programs specially designed with Pre-K – 5th grade in mind. We also have a safe, welcoming nursery for your younger tikes. All our children’s programs are staffed with trained, background checked, friendly, and well- qualified teachers and helpers that love bringing the Bible to life.
• A member of our Belong Team will greet you in the lobby to help familiarize you with the building and answer any question you might have.
• Come as you are and dress how you like.
• Pastor Todd’s Bible based messages are thought-provoking and relevant to everyday life.
• Enjoy our dynamic worship music through a variety of musical styles.
• We do not pass an offering plate because our goal is to freely serve and bless you.
• There are boxes stationed at doorways throughout the building for prayer request, welcome cards and offerings.
• Stop by the welcome desk in the lobby so we can bless you with a welcome bag.
We take the health and well-being of you, our congregation, staff, leaders, and community very seriously. We are holding in-person services each Sunday morning at 9:00 and 11:00 am. We have recently updated our COVID-19 guidelines to the following:
· We are restoring policies to their usual status so that face coverings and social distancing within our building are no longer required. *
· We continue to welcome everyone who requires or prefers social distancing and face coverings to preregister, and we will provide a special seating area in the sanctuary where face coverings and social distancing protocols will be observed.
· Out of honor to each other, please respect the special seating area and wear a face covering and maintain social distancing at all times in that designated area.
· Out of honor to each other, please respect social distancing when around anyone wearing a face covering anywhere in the building.
· Out of honor to each other, please respect the private medical history of everyone and refrain from asking about their vaccination status.
· Hand sanitizer will continue to be available at all entrances.
You can also watch our live stream anytime after 9:00am at facebook.com/bridgetochrist
Come AS YOU ARE
Be Welcomed Home